Toyotake is the first company lured to the mountain areas in Aichi prefecture as a part of a measure for depopulation in Inabu town (now part of Toyota), founded in 1964.
We boasts of our excellent human power, quality products and workplace surrounded with beautiful nature of Okumikawa.
OPEN INABU ACT
OPEN INABU is the program proposing "the lifestyle in Inabu", which consists of agricultural experience, a factory tour, and a vacant house use. In partnership with the local farmers union, we encourage people to reside in the Inabu district having problems of aging population and population decline.
- An article about our staff member was published in the Yahagishinpo.Click Here For more information
- We held a Welcoming Ceremony for New Employees.Click Here For more information
- We are going to participate in a Joint job fair held in Ena City, Gifu Prefecture in March 20th.We are looking forward to seeing you.Click Here For more information
- President of our company Koshiro Yokota will appear at a panel discussion in Tokyo about our project of productivity improvement and the development of new business with a venture company using IoT technolology.Click Here For more information
- Toyotake Industrial Company has been featured in a booklet about know-how for successful recruitment newly published by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Chubu Bureau.Click Here For more information
- Iwamura Plant news: We went strawberry picking. Click here for PDF.
- We have renewed our website.
- Chubu Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry posted an article about us in the special website for supporting Monodukuri-Joshi. Click on the banner below. Click here for PDF.